61 7 3087 5002
61 428 401 061
Ben is a senior associate in our Brisbane office. Ben's practice focusses on dispute resolution in the banking, insolvency and financial services industries.
60 seconds about Benjamin
Ben's technical skills are complemented by his ability to identify and implement strategies directed to achieving his clients' commercial objectives. This means achieving the maximum recovery at the minimum cost, whilst ensuring that reputational risk is avoided. When court proceedings are inevitable, Ben is a thorough and tenacious litigator who is committed to ensuring that his clients' position is at all times protected.
His banking and insolvency practitioner clients seek his strategic advice in relation to:
- distressed asset realisation (including in the agri-business industry)
- priority disputes in relation to securities
- disputes in the financial planning sector
- fraud matters
- injunctive relief and 'freezing' orders
- caveat removal
- voidable transactions
- insolvent trading
Ben also has broad commercial litigation experience.
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- INSOL International