HDY is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where all our people feel valued for their contribution. Ensuring our workplace is an environment where people feel able to be themselves and offer their views and experiences is not only the right thing to do – it also enriches our firm culture, the experience for all our people and the experience our clients have in working with us. We believe we all benefit from working with a diverse group of people.
- Awarded Workplace Gender Equality Agency's (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for 5 consecutive years
- A higher percentage of women in the workforce and in partnership and management positions compared to industry standards
- Culturally embedded and well-developed Flexibility Program, with a dedicated Flexibility Manager
- Regular health and wellbeing programs
- Active membership of 'Pride in Diversity'
- Commitment to the CareerTrackers Indigenous Internship, including a signatory to their 10x10 Initiative to create 3,500 internship opportunities over 10 years for Indigenous students and graduates across the private sector.