Recruitment Privacy Statement
We may obtain information about you when you or an agent acting on your behalf seeks to access and use Henry Davis York's recruitment website.
How we obtain information via our website
We may collect information when you, or an agent acting on your behalf, knowingly give us information directly, for example, when you:
- register for electronic publications or services;
- register to use our electronic employment application process;
- create an applicant profile;
- submit an application for employment at Henry Davis York; or
- send us an email via a link on our website.
We may also obtain information when you visit our website to read or download information. Through our website we can identify your web browser. Our internet service provider will record and advise us of your service address, domain name the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and the information downloaded.
When registering to use our electronic application process, you are requested to enter certain information about yourself. We collect this information and it will form part of your application.
Why we collect information
We collect information concerning visits to our website in order to respond to any requests you make and for statistical, web development and internal purposes.
We collect information about applicants in order to consider an applicant's application and, where relevant, proceed with the application process. Where an agent is acting on your behalf, we may disclose and discuss this information with that agent. If an applicant fails to provide information we ask for, it will be difficult for us to properly and fully consider the application for employment with us.
The details of your application, covering letter, CV and academic results and any other information provided to us by you, or an agent acting on your behalf, will only be viewed by Henry Davis York and our external recruitment or screening service providers located in Australia, Ireland and the UK.
What this privacy statement does not apply to
Prior to submitting your application, you can edit your application, including your contact details, email address, application information and password.
If you wish:
- to exercise your legal right to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you;
- to request removal of your name from our distribution lists;
- to get more information about the way we manage the personal information we hold; or
- to make a complaint about our management of personal information.