Henry Davis York's healthcare corporate team advises on all commercial aspects affecting the business of health. This includes mergers, acquisitions & disposals; fundraisings, including primary and secondary enquiry capital raisings; joint ventures; and corporate restructures. We also assist clients ensure they meet the ever increasing corporate governance and regulation obligations, including anti-trust / competition.
- Acting for the primary care division of an international healthcare company, on the acquisition of its interest in a telehealth start-up.
- Acting for the vendors on the sale of a specialist mental healthcare practice to an ASX-listed private hospital care group.
- Acting on the sale of a leading diagnostic ultrasound medical practice to an international and specialist assisted reproductive technology (ART) and tertiary level diagnostic ultrasound business.
- Acting on the sale of a fertility clinic to an international and specialist ART and tertiary level diagnostic ultrasound business.
- Advising a Malaysian private equity and venture capital firm focused on life sciences on its investment in a Singapore based company commissioning a plasma fractionation facility.