At Henry Davis York we believe it is important to support our people in ensuring their health and wellbeing remains a priority in managing their busy lives. It's widely accepted that healthy, balanced employees are happier and more productive. Providing an environment that encourages and supports it's people to prioritise self-care is key. HDYWellbeing, is our health and wellbeing program at the firm, covering everything from opportunity to participate in sports teams to annual flu shots.
Some of our HDYWellbeing initiatives employees receive include:
- Lunchtime Wellbeing Seminars on a wide range of topics
- Subsidised Yoga and Pilates classes (held onsite)
- Lunchtime and post work sports teams
- Annual work subsidised flu shots
- Health and wellbeing education events (e.g RUOK? Day)
- Corporate involvement in events, such as City2Surf
- Corporate Health Insurance program
- A confidential counselling service (our Employee Assistance Program)
- Our MySupport online portal (a repository of articles, links and resources on a wide range of issues)
- A range of online resources through our HDYWellbeing intranet (including access to parenting and aged care resources)
- Discounts with a range of providers including finance, health and retail companies.
We also believe to support our employees overall wellbeing, a commitment to flexible work practices is also paramount. Read more about our flexible work practices here.
HDY is a founding Signatory to the Tristan Jepson Memorial Foundation (TJMF) Psychological Wellbeing Best Practice Guidelines for the Legal Profession.