"Gender Equality is a critical component of our Diversity & Inclusion focus HDY. It is something we have invested energy in over many years and whileever there is still work to do it will continue to be a core focus . Ensuring that all our people, regardless of gender, have the opportunity to reach their potential has to be paramount. This commitment has been clearly recognised through our achievement of the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) 'Employer of Choice for Gender Equality' citation for the last 6 years. I am personally involved as a Pay Equity Ambassador for WGEA's pay equity awareness campaign and work hard to ensure we achieve and maintain a zero gender pay gap at the firm. We offer a range of policies, programs and initiatives to ensure that the culture of the organisation is supportive and equitable for all our people."
Michael Greene, Managing Partner, HDY
Some of our initiatives to support gender parity at the firm include:
- Holder of the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) 'Employer of Choice for Gender Equality Citation' (for the last 6 years)
- Annual gender pay gap analysis is undertaken to ensure we achieve and maintain a zero gender pay gap
- Paid Parental Leave provisions that provide up to 18 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Working and Parenting Programs for new parents (mothers and fathers) to assist them in managing the demands of working and parenting
- Parental Leave coaching and 'keep in touch' events for staff on parental leave
- Flexible Work Practices.