Universities and education is an important sector for the Australian economy. In 2015 more than 1.4 million Australian and international students in attended a university, and universities across Australia employed 120,000 full time equivalent staff .
Henry Davis York has extensive experience and expertise in the university sector, acting for universities, government, private sector student accommodation providers, consortia and contractors in this sector for many years. We are proud to have recently worked with clients to deliver a number of innovative and high profile developments within the university sector across Australia.
Our team regularly advises on:
- University development precincts
- Purpose built student accommodation
- Student accommodation privately financed
- Commercial and procurement projects
- Research collaboration and funding projects
- Technology, privacy and broadcasting projects
- Commercial disputes resolution.