Vinod in 60 seconds
Vinod advises fund managers and other financial institutions on corporate, commercial and regulatory issues facing their businesses. He specialises in funds management and general corporate law.
Vinod specialises in regulated and unregulated corporate transactions, funds management and financial services regulation. Vinod also provides general corporate advice on matters such as Corporations Act, ASX and regulatory compliance, corporate governance and disclosure.
Vinod's experience includes:
- advising on a range of listed and unlisted funds, inbound and outbound investment and complex investment products including expertise in superannuation funds
- foreign financial institutions establishing businesses in Australia
- assisting clients to establish wholesale and retail funds (managed investment schemes and trusts). Assisting clients to apply for, vary, and administer Australian Financial Services Licences and Australian Credit Licences
- advising trustees and responsible entities on governance, financial and operational requirements. Developing, implementing and reviewing compliance and risk management policies and procedures
- advising on trust restructures and schemes, mergers and acquisitions of funds, fund investments and divestments
- advising on financial services regulations including the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth) and related regulations
- launching new financial products including preparing information memoranda, product disclosure statements and advising on disclosure obligations generally, including under the ASX Listing Rules.