Sally in 60 seconds
Sally is an experienced employment lawyer who specialises in all aspects of workplace relations and safety law. She is also an experienced litigator.
Sally has extensive experience delivering practical and strategic advice to government and private sector employers on the full range of workplace issues including:
- industrial relations such as negotiating awards and enterprise agreements, managing industrial disputes and advising on the interpretation of awards and agreements
- discipline & performance management, including separation management arising from misconduct, poor performance or restructures
- work health & safety, including defending prosecutions, developing safety management systems and conducting training
- governance & compliance including developing legislative compliance frameworks and obligation registers
- statutory inquiries, including instructing counsel at the Independent Commission Against Corruption
- discrimination, including investigating complaints and defending employers who are the subject of formal complaints in the NSW Anti-Discrimination Board or the Australian Human Rights Commission
- privacy such as workplace surveillance.
Sally is an experienced litigator and is confident managing all aspects of litigation including interviewing witnesses, drafting affidavits and submissions, attending conciliations and mediations and appearing in tribunals or courts.
Her past experience includes working in-house for a large NSW Government organisation. This gives Sally a unique insight and understanding of the complex issues faced by government employers.