Nathan in 60 seconds
Nathan is an experienced lawyer specialising in work health and safety, employment and administrative law. He is also an experienced litigator in both civil and criminal jurisdictions.
Nathan has extensive experience advising clients across both the private and public sector. Nathan's experience includes:
- Advising business and their officers on compliance with their work health and safety obligations.
- Advising on major safety incidents including in the "dual-regulated" mining and rail industries.
- Prosecuting and defending safety prosecutions.
- Employment litigation including unfair dismissal, adverse action and discrimination claims.
- Employment advice regarding contracts of employment, policies, performance management and workplace investigations.
- Industrial relations including the negotiation of enterprise agreements, management of industrial disputes and advice on the interpretation of awards and agreements.
- Administrative review of government decisions, including privacy, government information, firearms and licensing decisions.
As a litigator, Nathan has managed litigation in the Supreme Court of NSW, District Court of NSW, Industrial Relations Commission of NSW, Federal Circuit Court of Australia and Fair Work Commission as well as other State and Federal courts and tribunals.