Felicity in 60 seconds
Felicity is a workplace relations lawyer with experience across a range of areas including employment-related litigation.
Felicity has over six years' experience in workplace relations law, and has worked in firms in Sydney and London. Felicity advises clients on the following areas:
- contracts of employment, policies, and consultancy agreements
- enterprise agreements and awards, including the four-yearly review by the Fair Work Commission
- managing ill and injured employees and performance management
- restraints of trade and confidential information
- transfer of business
- employment-related litigation such as unfair dismissal, adverse action, industrial disputes and discrimination claims.
Felicity has managed litigation in the Federal Court of Australia, Supreme Court of Australia, and the Fair Work Commission.
Felicity has recently completed a secondment with a large retail company, in its workplace relations team.